Skip to main content

LEARN MORE ABOUT ME - Q&A SESSION


Happy New Year everyone! Welcome back to those who faithfully read my posts. And welcome to my blog to those who are new! Check out my other posts if you haven't yet. They're quite interesting. 


To kick off the new year, I wanted to do a Q&A post. 


As I was looking through my previous blog posts, I saw that most of my posts were about medicine and college. None of them were about me! (Lol! I don't mean to sound selfish!😂) I really want my audience to know more about me. So, I hope you don't mind if I make this post a little different!



______ 

Here are a few common questions with my answer:


Q: "What is your name?"

A: My name is Kristine (with a 'K' if you didn't notice!). People tend to spell my name with a 'Ch' and its quite annoying!😂

Q: "What grade are you in?"

A: I am a sophomore in high school.

Q: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

A: A doctor (duh!) That's why I made this blog in the first place! I'm not sure what specialty I want to pursue. I tend to change my mind a lot. I am thinking about being an OB/GYN, orthopedic surgeon, general surgeon or a family doctor ... I forgot to add that I was also thinking about dentistry. 


Q: "What college/university do you hope to attend as a pre-med?"
A: That's a pretty good question! There are not many colleges/universities I want attend at this moment. But one college I'd certainly apply to is UPenn. (I know there's A LOT of competition, but I'm academically competitive too!) But, I'm not sure of this moment, because the curriculum can be very rigorous. My dad told me that it's better to go to an Ivy League med school instead of an Ivy League undergrad school. A cousin of mine is a pre-med in Princeton University, and she said that the curriculum is very rigorous, making it hard for many people to go to med school. 

Q: "What med school do you hope to attend?"

A: I'd certainly say UPenn's Perelman School of Medicine. It's one of the best in the country!

Q: "What is your favorite dessert?"

A: I love pie!!!! Especially lemon meringue. I could eat a whole lemon meringue pie in a day!

Q: "What are three words you would use to describe yourself?"

A: 1. Self-starter: One day, I'd randomly get inspired to try something out. There were days when I was randomly inspired to learn how to juggle, crochet, use a DSLR camera, learn how to video edit, etc.
2. Introvert: I'd probably be one of the biggest introverts you'd ever meet! I like to have some 'me time' more often than others.
3.Energetic/Highly Motivated: I know this is fairly similar to being a self-starter. Those who know me, know that I'm always starting a new project!

Q: "What is one thing you'd like to fix about yourself?"

A: I want to learn how to finish the projects I start. One thing about my personality is that I love to start projects, but when it comes to finishing them, I don't do a great job. There are dozens of projects I've started and never finished. I honestly hope to finish them one day.

Q: "What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?"

A: For those of you who actually know what the Myers-Briggs personality test is, I'm actually quite a Myers-Briggs personality type fanatic! I've took dozens of tests online. I'm either an ISTJ or an ISTP! I'm not sure yet, and its kind of frustrating!😬 

Q: "What are some of your biggest quirks?"

A: My biggest quirk is every time I walk down a street I'm always looking down at the ground on my tiptoes, to be careful that I don't step on any gum! (Yes, I know I'm weird!) Other quirks include, being extremely gullible, having an obsession old-fashioned singers/musicians, having a high-pitched voice when talking to strangers, etc. 


______

Well, let's call it a wrap! I really enjoyed writing this post, and I hope you enjoyed it too! I might make a part two of this next year! So comment down below and ask some questions I could use in the next Q&A.

 Have a great day/night!
~Kristine



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Month at the University of Pennsylvania Update + Important Announcement!!

In light of the current college application season, I will be editing college essays for free (no strings attached!). If you want me to edit your essays, please let me know in the comment section below, and I'll reach out to you as to where to send your essays. Do not use the 'Contact' tab on the home page to contact me because it is currently not working. Like I said before, the best way to contact me is by commenting on this post.  I am a current freshman at the University of Pennsylvania (completely done with my college applications), and all essays will be deleted from my device after I finish editing them. Therefore, you do not need to worry about whether or not your essays will be plagiarized or used without your consent. I sincerely want to help you as much as I possibly could as you work on your college applications.  All the best! -Kristine __________________________________________________________________________________ Wow! I can't believe it has already bee

BIG CHANGES

Hey guys! Welcome back! It's been quite a while since I last posted on this blog, and I'm quite sorry about that. My schedule is QUITE busy. School got in the way and other extracurriculars. The volleyball season in my school started last week, and volleyball practice happens to occur EVERY SINGLE DAY!  On top of everything, I STARTED A NEW BLOG! It's not another pre-med blog -- it's a photography blog.  Check out my blog: Beyond the Lens. (Click on the link below to view my blog). I'm so excited about all the things I have in store for the blog. Beyond the Lens Do not worry guys! I haven't given up on you! I will still continue to publish posts on this blog, but not as frequently. I plan to publish a post once or twice a month -- so stay tuned! There's another thing I have to tell you guys... I plan to completely update this blog! My desire is to change the layout and the theme, and make this blog look AMAZING! This will happen in a few

Where Am I Heading to College? (It's been a long time)

Hey guys!!! It's been quite a while since I last posted on this blog, and quite a lot has changed since then. The current state of the US and the world, with the coronavirus and the brutal death of George Floyd, is crazy. I hope you all stay safe and don't forget to wear a mask! I have been so inconsistent in posting on this blog that many of you have little to no idea where I am going to college. If you want to hear more about my extraordinarily unique college application and decision experience, please let me know! Anyhow, I know all of you have been waiting for where I plan to attend college this year. After all, I did not even tell you the schools I applied to... I am glad to say that I will be attending the University of Pennsylvania this fall, majoring in biology and on the pre-med track (obviously!). I am beyond blessed and grateful for this opportunity God has given me. I cannot wait to spend my next four years at Penn! As for this blog, I am no longer a 'pre